Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! ^_^ (and probably some questions...)

Shagne

Villager
Xy$

(pizza) My name is Shagne. I love pizzas & french fries.

I am a multimedia artist I love playing video games. Specifically RPGs..

Some of the games I love are..
Tales series (Abyss, Symphonia 2, Zestiria, Graces f)
FF series (VII, VIII, X, X-2, XIII, XIII-2, Dissidia 12)
KH series (I, II, BBS)
The 3rd Birthday, Odin Sphere, Skyrim, League of Legends & Valkyria Chronicles

(heart)

I am new to RPG Maker MV, and I've been using it for only around 3 months.

Our thesis project is a game made with RPG Maker MV
.. and I'm glad our panelists & dean loved our game!

We have already finished our final defense and we are currently undergoing revisions for a span of 2 weeks.

(bowandarrow)

1. I have some questions though... How do I change the window skin of RPG Maker MV? Not the colors in general, but the entire window. We want it to look somehow like an old paper.
I'm guessing it has to be a plugin, but before I download, I want to know which one you guys would recommend?

2. Also.. How do we remove the HP, MP & level of our character? We have no need for battles, but we've already removed all of the enemies and etc..

3. Also, can I add an additional custom menu button aside from the Items, Options & Game End? (I've already removed the Equip & Status)
Was hoping to add "Map" (of current area) and "Characters" (with picture & character description)..

The only plugins we currently have are Terrax Lighting and upp_minimap.

(icecream)

Thank you very much for any kind responses! (cat)

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity that we like to call the forums! :)

In relation to your questions, I would recommend putting them into one of the support forums (either Visual & Sound Design, or MV Support), as they will get seen there by a large percentage of people.

Shagne

Villager
Xy$
omfg thank you so much! This is nice.

Welcome to the sheer insanity that we like to call the forums! :)

In relation to your questions, I would recommend putting them into one of the support forums (either Visual & Sound Design, or MV Support), as they will get seen there by a large percentage of people.
I see, thank you! Will do that. I'm quite new to posting in forums..

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
I'm just here... just here saying hello and welcoming you to these forums of death and pain.

...yes.

I hope you enjoy your stay... love the pain. I wish you the best of luck with your project!