Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLLO! New member here!

Do you like the design so far?

• Not so much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phynal

Villager
Xy$
Hello to all the new and old!
I am excited to start my journey into making my own RPG here!

I am starting a game based on my childhood with my cousin and best friend.
We have always loved RPGs over all other games, and with the chance now to create our own game how could we not?!

Anyway, it is loosely titled "Reminiscent" for the moment, unless another better title comes around.
I created a song or "rap" if you will, called "Reminisce", about my past hanging out with my cousin, which we were talking about the other day.
This in turn led us to talking about the games we used to play, and we eventually decided to make our own RPG based on these experiences.

The world will be based upon the area we grew up in. Including our home towns and a few other places.
There will be plenty of fantastical exaggerations to make it more of a game as well.

I hope everyone enjoys and contributes in anyway to the development of this project. All your help and support is greatly appreciated in advance!

Thank you!

Phynal...

Attachments

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Phynal!

Glad to see another new face in this ever growing community. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask. Remember that the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Looking forward to your contributions! :D