Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Helicopter Blade 2016-06-14

No permission to download

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
Tennetry submitted a new resource:

Helicopter Blade - The animated blade section to the Helicopter TIleset I provided.

These are the Heli-blades for the Helicopter Tileset I uploaded. For best results make you animation 2 frames long repeated up to 20 frames, using the blade first then the center piece by its self, each cell should be centered, at 700% scale and 50% opacity. Have an event play the animation as a parallel process.

-T
Read more about this resource...

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
Tennetry updated Helicopter Blade with a new update entry:

Screen Shots

Sorry, I didn't have these at the time I posted the resource. I decided after i built the helicopter that it needed something more to finish it off. So I went to work for a bit and got a screen shot of the finished scene in action. The rotor blade alternates in single frame actions appearing and dispersing giving the illusion of extreme speed.
Read the rest of this update entry...