Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Update!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone! I am proud to announce the official Halloween Update! :D We now have a Halloween Style. You can find that by clicking either the Dark or Light text at the bottom left of the forum, and selecting Halloween 2015. We've added custom forum icons, forum logo/banner. Pumpkins, pumpkins, and well... SOME MORE PUMPKINS! Ooh, and murderous pumpkins (Because who doesn't like that XD)

For using the Halloween 2015 Style for at least an hour you will receive the Halloween 2015 Legacy Badge!

We will also be coming out with a Halloween Event here soon, that will be pretty big :D Though that won't be released for a little while, you're just going to have to wait for that <3

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
The design isn't bad at all. It doesn't hurt my eyes one bit. ^^
I think I got PTSD because of dark forums hurting my eyes with a very black background, but this one has perfect balance and the Halloween design is excellent. Good work, Xyphien!

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
I grew up with The Real Ghostbusters, before that i watched the weird one with the gorilla.
But i prefer The Real Ghostbusters.