Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completed Gun Based Action Combat

Sonicfx07

Villager
Xy$
Hi guys,

This time I need a unique kind of combat system for my game. How I plan on making it work is battles are real time and are initiated by touching an enemy on the "outside" or "inside" map. Overworld map battles are initiated at random where no enemies are seen wandering. When in battle, the fights take place in real time with a top-down perspective and may contain a maximum of 5 to 6 enemies. The battle ends when the player has defeated all enemies on the field with his guns (such as pistols, rifles, bazookas, etc), and is transported back to the overworld map after the victory results have been displayed. I doubt there is a plugin specifically designed to do what I described, but if you could recommend some ATB plugins or anything similar that could help me reach my goal, I'd be ever so greatful!

Last edited: