Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

msazako

Villager
Xy$
Hello,

It's about time I introduce myself since I've been lurking for far too long haha.
You can call me Sazako or Atomic Sushi, which ever works. I'm also known at other sites as "Vionneta".
English isn't really my strongest language since I come from Japan (but now I'm living in the US).

I'm a kind of a developer who scraps a project that doesn't work out (either with a team or not) and
leave it as vaporware, but I do tend to take some aspects of those games and plug them in into a
new project that hopefully works out. It's a learning process for me.

I'm also a pixel artist-- spriting is something I'm very keen on. And I also make some music as well,
although I'm still learning. I'd be glad to give some advice as well. My strongest forte at the moment is making flashy action sequences.

I started out making RPG Maker games since 2009 I think-- I believed I first released a game called
"Revelation Chronicles: Edel Sky" as a result, then planned to do a triolgy at the time. It had
good reception, but development hindered as time went by.

Now, I'm currently working on another big-scale project called "Lie of Caelum". It received more popularity
on Youtube than the other two, which kind of made me nervous since I never thought it would reach any attention at all.
I think the action sequences I've made were the most popular. Anyway, I hope to finish it one day since I've fallen in love with developing the story, action sequences, and everything in between.

That said, it's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to see you in the forums!