Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Derjyn

Villager
Xy$
Hello community, glad to be entering into this lovely realm (glad)

I use to mess around in the old RPG Makers years ago, and GameMaker as well. I've since worked on my own 2D and 3D game engines (mainly for learning purposes), and eventually wandered into several other open-source or free engines. Dove into Unity, CryEngine, and have been working with Unreal Engine for the past few years. I've modded dozens of games in that mix, as well.

After hearing about RPG Maker MV, I felt the itch to jump back into something more "fun". As I'm writing this, my girlfriend is actually going through tutorials for RMMV. She is motivated to use it to realize an old play she wrote, and I'm convinced once she gets the basics down, she'll be hooked (cool)

Anyhow, I plan to work on plugins and other various resources and share them with the community. You all are so awesome- I'm very grateful for all the resources and knowledge everyone shares. Keep it up, and hopefully I won't be such a stranger (heart)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Derjyn Hey! Haha, seems like a lot of people jumped back in for MV. (cheeky)

Good luck with working on plugins/resources, and I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy the engine! (And I wish her good luck with recreating her play! That sounds awesome!)