Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, Kings to you Yanfly~

Hello everyone just got an invitation to join the forums and since I'm riding that MV hype train thought it was a good idea to be connected with like-minded people. Check out my brand new rpgmaker tutorial series at:
Hope to work with you all soon!~

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Oi there! Welcome to this lovely place. :)
I like your tutorial but you should watch your audio balance. I got you on my left ear and static on the right. Just a minor thing that might irk people. ^_^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your tutorial for MV if you choose to make them :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You know I would like to see you create your own thread in the Other RM Discussions, these will prove very useful to newbies who are still using VX Ace and what not.
A little pic below to show you were it is. This idea is totally up to you, but it will keep your videos organized and possibly viewed more often.
Other RM.png