Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from an old fan...

Hello community! I'm Drgn, life long gamer and story writer. I've always been enamored with 4th generation RPGs; particularly since they were my induction into the world of gaming in general. I've lurked around the forums for VXAce for awhile; tried some scripts and made some small projects for my own enjoyment as well as for my kids.

This time around though, I want to try and be more active in the community. I'm no scripter (though i plan to learn, especially since i know Javascript) but I do have a way words when it comes to story driving plots. I hope to be of help to anyone who needs it and I hope to put some of my storied adventures to 16-bit greatness and share with you all!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard. This community is perfect for you to be active in, it is full of friendly members and staff so you should fit right in. I hope to see some of your story writing skills in action while your here. See you around :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've joined and greatly look forward to seeing you around the site some more! :D