Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from a long time RPG Maker user.

Privateer

Villager
Xy$
Greetings to all my fellow creators and developers. I'm a long time RPG Maker User/Developer. Probably a bit too long. I've been a member of many rpg maker forum sites over the years, but the odds of anyone from the older or newer communities recognizing me are probably nil. I've commented here and there, but most of the time I prefer to read what others have to say about any given topic, especially topics relating to rpg maker, story development, or character development.

If I disagree with someone, odds are unless I feel strongly about it, or feel I have something to say, I usually let it slide since we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.

I've seen this forum pop up in several searches I've done and have found it interesting so I decided to join it. Hopefully we can all learn something from this community.

trapless

Villager
Xy$
Welcome here. I thank you for joining. It's great to have people to shave a passion with. This is an awesome forum. The more the merrier :)

I remember your name from rpgmakercentral.