Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Temple

Golden Temple 1.0

No permission to download

kmonnie

Villager
Xy$
kmonnie submitted a new resource:

Golden Temple - RTP Edits - A golden temple made in the same style as the RTP nature and ice temples.

This is a golden temple I made as an add-on to those included in the RTP (the nature and ice temples).
The file includes both a closed and an open version.

Terms of use:

- You can use these for commercial and non-commercial projects (you must credit Enterbrain and K·Monster).
- These are RPG Maker MV exclusive.
- Please link back and do not repost anywhere else.
Thank you!

Screenshots:
Read more about this resource...

CraftGeek

Knight
Xy$
Wow, this looks really good. Do you have any other temples that you've done this kind of thing with. I would definitely be using this in one of my game projects.

kmonnie

Villager
Xy$
Wow, this looks really good. Do you have any other temples that you've done this kind of thing with. I would definitely be using this in one of my game projects.
Hello there! Thank you for your nice comment :)
This has been my first try at making actual building edits, but I do plan on creating a series of temples. My first idea was making a temple for each dungeon type there is in the RTP, but I liked the idea of a golden temple, so I made this one as a test.
The answer is yes! I plan on making more temples and maybe posting a full temple set in the future.

Thank you for your interest :)