Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Goku Sprite 1.0

No permission to download

cward3223

Villager
Xy$
cward3223 submitted a new resource:

Goku Sprite - Goku Sprite

This is my first ever attempt at pixel art, but since I am thinking of making a Dragonball Z Themed game at some point I figured I would go ahead and give it a try, and since I haven't seen any other MV sprites for DBZ I figured I would share it.

You can use this for personal and commercial use (NOTE: Funimation and Akira Toriyama own Dragonball Z so you must credit them if you use this sprite in a game) I do not require any credit, but if you could let me try a free demo of the game you...
Read more about this resource...

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
That's really nice for a first sprite - also I always approve of DBZ :D

The shapes of the hair and clothing are nice - they just aren't shaded much to speak of. A great way to start learning how to shade is by putting a default or generator sprite with similar hair/clothing to yours right next to it, and trying to mimic how it's shaded. With enough practice, you won't need any sort of reference at all~

Keep up the good work!