Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gimme the keys yo!

Always Tryin

Towns Guard
Xy$
Yo why you no gimme the keys? You trying to prank? I promise I will only show the MV to my closest friends, family and some others. I'm always a keeper of word.

I'm so sorry if this was the wrong place to post, but I'm just trying to share my feelings, you know what I mean?
I mean this it, really. Peace out y'all and take it easy on the new rpg maker yo!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Yo why you no gimme the keys? You trying to prank? I promise I will only show the MV to my closest friends, family and some others. I'm always a keeper of word.

I'm so sorry if this was the wrong place to post, but I'm just trying to share my feelings, you know what I mean?
I mean this it, really. Peace out y'all and take it easy on the new rpg maker yo!
If you're talking about early access keys, they aren't exactly giving them out like Candy, and we as a site personally do not have the right or qualifications to distribute said keys, let alone have any.

If you mean you pre-ordered, the key will be there in the email address you provided when you purchased the program. These keys do not yet work, as the official release isn't until the 23rd.

They should work on the 23rd, however.

Always Tryin

Towns Guard
Xy$
Yo I'm sorry for keeping you dawgs in the dark. I guess I meant the actual rpg maker. See I got the keys, alright? Just thought I could try to get me some early access, know what I'm saying? Yeah, anyways, it was worth a shot or two hehe. I'm always trying, yeah.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I wish I had some keys lol. I'd give them out to as a raffle, but sadly... I don't :( I'd also be playing it non stop currently as well.

dcsant

Knight
Xy$
Just relax, Sir. Take this time to think about your new projects on MV. A good planning is already part of the development.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Just relax, Sir. Take this time to think about your new projects on MV. A good planning is already part of the development.

Keep in mind, you only have to dream for another 10 days... okay 11, maybe.

I'm hyped, but while I'm not a lot of things, patient is one thing I am.