Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generic medieval clothing

LordJhonSnow

Villager
Xy$
so i Really noticed that there's not much generic medieval clothing in the MV generator it's all mostly hero stuff. I also looked around for different generator parts on websites including a form which had stuff for MV generator parts but none of them really had any like generic looking clothes. I also just looked for generic medieval closing that I could put on my characters myself but did not see any. Does anyone know where I could find some generic looking clothes for commoners male and female

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm not aware of too many generator parts collections -- it's probably the trickiest asset in the RTP to work with, so you don't see a lot of development in that area. I would recommend trying out the LPC sheets/generators. You can make medieval commoners with that. I tend to like the proportions of LPC chars a little better too. If you're willing to put a tiny bit of work into finishing the chars (there isn't as much detail as the RMMV chars have) then you can get a decent result.

Last edited:

LordJhonSnow

Villager
Xy$
Thank you for the link but that's not quite what I was looking for. I like the Rpt characters I just resize them to the proportional height i like. Also It didn't specifically have to be generator parts I was just looking for generic clothing in the medieval style that I could put on my own characters i'm not trying to put a lot of effort in this game because if I have too many features or put too much effort As in making my own custom characters from scratch, making my own custom tilesets music and everything it wont get done and won't get 'm trying to make it achievable for me that's why I was just looking for like two or three different clothing options for the male and female body