Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gemstone Staff Icons

Gemstone Staff Icons 1.0

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Nice work, have a simplistic appeal to it but they all look great. Have you ever thought of like "glowing" icons? (outer glow in PS on the icon sheet) I think that'd make em even more magical heh. Some unique things can happen with glow on that.

Last edited:

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Nice work, have a simplistic appeal to it but they all look great. Have you ever thought of like "glowing" icons? (outer glow in PS on the icon sheet) I think that'd make em even more magical heh. Some unique things can happen with glow on that.
I might try that! I'm still a newbie at this, but I'm open to suggestions.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I might try that! I'm still a newbie at this, but I'm open to suggestions.
Ah, making em glow is pretty easy if you have photoshop that is. Just apply a layer FX to the layer with the images, which would be outer glow. You could also separate the gem and apply an inner glow there if you don't want the whole thing to glow. That would only make the gem glow a bit. It's pretty simple stuff really, but you would have to have that program to do it. Not sure if there are alternatives that are free out there or not.

Even as a newbie though, you're quite good at it. So keep doing what you're good at xP you'll only get better as you go.