Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gedday Fellas!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I'm known around the place as Bizarre Monkey, bit of a loose cannon, some may say! But I'll be behaved, and contribute, give me only a day!

I like many creative exercises, writing, poetry, lyrics, art, game design, character design, playdough. :0

Apologies in advance for the rather large signature, it'll be replaced as soon as possible with one more friendly and easy to get along with, promise!

For now, it's good to see you all, and I hope we can get along all friendly-like!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I'm a sticker for that Oven Bake clay stuff, I used to make board game figures with it. It and my hands. :B

Oh! There's actually a board game I made recently for a school assignment, linky link!

Working on signature as we speak, size is much better already!

Edit: Alright! Signature Complete. Much better.

Last edited:

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum! You seem like a cool dude.
I gave you a llama on dA.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I have so many Llama's on DA and I don't even know what they are for or what they mean!!! :0

@Felix: Nah, I'm a bit past boardgames, only reason I did that was because it was for an assignment.