Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garando (Recruitment) ((Let's Try This Again))

Aisling Starr

Princess Of Garando
Hello there!

Finally, I've figured out how I wanted to recruit people for this project!

I'm going to list everything I can for the recruitment of "Garando"!

First, I'll be showing the characters (and their character sheets).

Eilizio

Race: Human.

Shirley

Race: Human

Lia

Race: Human.

Aisling

Race: Unknown.

Oriona

Race: Deity.

More characters will be added along the way.

Character Sheets (Not final)(Please Do Not Use):
http://imgur.com/gallery/2Tzfc (Names beneath each picture for future reference)
http://imgur.com/gallery/kU3qT
http://imgur.com/gallery/DR1DK

Every character will have a major part to play in the story, whether or not the player knows or understands it.

This game will be about a girl that wakes up one day and goes about living life as usual. It's somewhat a world of fantasy. One day, she notices things slowly become a big different. Things get arranged, people vanish, people begin to turn against her. She begins to journey to find herself, to find out who she is in life. On the way, she meets many, many people that play a giant role in her life. It's up to the player if she'll find herself or if she'll forget herself all together.

I'll try to describe what I'm looking for the best I can.

What I'm looking for:

*A Sprite Creator (more closer to Mad Father).
*A Music Creator (I'd like music closer to legend of Zelda-ish. This is the best I can describe it, haha.)
*A Furniture and Tile Creator (I'm not really picky towards this one, but I would like something more closer to the "Witch House" feel).
*Someone Experienced In RPG MAKER MV and JavaScript in the program.
*An Artist (I'm not going to be specific, because I'm not entirely sure what art style I want myself. Please send examples of your art, and I'll let you know if it's fitting for Garando.)
*Script Writer (For scenes that I make)
*Voice Actors (For every character)

If you have any questions, you can always ask in the comments below. :3

I look forward to working with you all.

*A note I forgot to add before:
This game will not be free. I plan on putting a lot of time and effort into this game, and I plan on making this the best game I can, regardless of whether or not this is my first or last game. Everyone who works on this project will get a certain percentage of the the money (this percentage isn't determined yet).

Last edited:

Lukhurd

Villager
Xy$
Will you release a demo? When? I'd REALLY like to help with the music (I enjoy making Zelda-like music) but I'm saving up money to buy a complete sound library. I'd like to add that the library I'm getting is old-school styled (including instruments from the SNES, Megadrive and more), maybe you want a more modern, orchestrated-like soundtrack?
By the way, what Zelda "sub-genre" do you prefer? ALttP/ALbW, OoT/MM, TP, SS, FS/FSA/MC? I'm guessing OoT/MM, ALttP/ALbW and FS/FSA/MC. It's important to me because all those games have different sounding soundtracks. Maybe by "Zelda-ish" you mean similar to Zelda soundtracks but with its own unique sound?
For now I won't be making a lot of music for my game, I'm planning on releasing a demo but after that I'll just wait until the full project is complete to make the soundtrack so I'll have quite a lot of time to work for your game.
I may do as I plan on doing for my game (which will be free), sell the soundtrack. I'm not really looking to get money though some well deserved extra money is good. I don't really care if the soundtrack doesn't sell too well either (not saying I won't put effort into it haha). Making music is mostly a pastime to me so far (though one I take seriously). It would be nice of you to add a link to the soundtrack in the menu but I'll guess you'll add links to all the team members' profiles so maybe it was pointless to say that.

Aisling Starr

Princess Of Garando
Will you release a demo? When? I'd REALLY like to help with the music (I enjoy making Zelda-like music) but I'm saving up money to buy a complete sound library. I'd like to add that the library I'm getting is old-school styled (including instruments from the SNES, Megadrive and more), maybe you want a more modern, orchestrated-like soundtrack?
By the way, what Zelda "sub-genre" do you prefer? ALttP/ALbW, OoT/MM, TP, SS, FS/FSA/MC? I'm guessing OoT/MM, ALttP/ALbW and FS/FSA/MC. It's important to me because all those games have different sounding soundtracks. Maybe by "Zelda-ish" you mean similar to Zelda soundtracks but with its own unique sound?
For now I won't be making a lot of music for my game, I'm planning on releasing a demo but after that I'll just wait until the full project is complete to make the soundtrack so I'll have quite a lot of time to work for your game.
I may do as I plan on doing for my game (which will be free), sell the soundtrack. I'm not really looking to get money though some well deserved extra money is good. I don't really care if the soundtrack doesn't sell too well either (not saying I won't put effort into it haha). Making music is mostly a pastime to me so far (though one I take seriously). It would be nice of you to add a link to the soundtrack in the menu but I'll guess you'll add links to all the team members' profiles so maybe it was pointless to say that.
All I currently have is a sandbox, which is currently something I'm just playing with to learn how to use the program while planning out the real game. I will, however, be releasing a demo as soon as I figure out how exactly I want the demo to go.

For the music, I'm more leaning towards SS (Skyward Sword) and Twilight Princess. /Maybe/ Ocarina Of Time. I do want a unique sound for the soundtrack for the game.

Of course, I will be linking everyone who will be involved in the team and giving them credit for the work they do. If you want to be paid for your work, we can talk about it, of course. I'm not sure if the game will sell well (and, of course, those who helped work on the game will get a percentage of the money if the game sells at all), but I want to make it the best game I can.

Send me a sample of your music, I'd love to hear it.

Lukhurd

Villager
Xy$
All I currently have is a sandbox, which is currently something I'm just playing with to learn how to use the program while planning out the real game. I will, however, be releasing a demo as soon as I figure out how exactly I want the demo to go.
Oh, I see. Well then, I hope I'll be able to make the demo's soundtrack in time. I'll do my best.
For the music, I'm more leaning towards SS (Skyward Sword) and Twilight Princess. /Maybe/ Ocarina Of Time. I do want a unique sound for the soundtrack for the game.
I didn't expect Skyward Sword but it has an amazing soundtrack indeed! Twilight Princess' soundtrack is great too.
Send me a sample of your music, I'd love to hear it.
Sadly, most of the music I've made wasn't exported, I deleted my software due to it being unstable, taking up all the RAM, and breaking my ears everytime due to it not caring about volume adjustments. It was just unusable and it didn't accept plugins (such as Kontakt and Guitar Rig). I still have the 1st version of the battle theme from my game, I've made a more complex version of it where I changed the 2nd part completely and added a few riffs but I didn't export it. It's not Zelda-like but it's the only most recent music track that I've exported.
The other track isn't videogame music but it's more complex.
As soon as I get the Super Audio Cart I could compose 2 or 3 songs for your game so you can decide whether or not I'll compose the entire soundtrack.

Would love to be part of the music. I have a huge library in my home studio. In a band called The Best Grotesque. www.thebestgrotesque.com
If not, I would also LOVE to do some voice acting. Again, I have the equipment for recording myself. Wouldn't mind helping with mapping or something either, but I'm not too experienced in RPG maker yet.

Cubixmaster

Villager
Xy$
I'd be happy to help you write your parts and do some voice acting fair warning I'm just a beginner you could send me some parts and I'll come up with the stuff for a trial to see if you like it. just send me the scene idea as well as a detailed personality description of the characters.

Last edited: