Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Selling Site Where Referrers Get Compensated

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have talked to some of my friends that are currently selling there games on Steam and other sites. I have heard of fees ranging from 30% to even 50%. With hundred, thousands, tens of thousands, etc. of games to compete with, they sometimes felt lost in the mass numbers.

How many of you have referred a friend to buy a game? When you refer someone to buy a game, why are you not being paid for?

It is time for game developers, especially those that make games with RPG Maker MV, to have another option for selling their games, mini-games, etc. It does not matter if they want to sell each copy for $2 or for $50.

It is also time for people to be able to play their games offline, even if they cannot connect to a game selling network's server. Some of us have even experienced the inability to play a favorite game, in offline mode.

Let's add another it is time... It is time for those who refer other people to a game selling site, to receive a referral fee, when that person and others referred buy from that site.

What do you think about this?

Here is a little more detail of my background. :) See attached file.

Attachments

Last edited: