Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Makers Mega Bundle

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/game-makers-mega-bundle

About the Bundle
Beat them at your own game with the powerful RPG Maker VX Ace and Game Character Hub with 10 DLC and make your own FPS and adventure games with GameGuru and 5 DLC packs at a ridiculous 98% off the normal price.

For further information about each of the titles including system requirements click below.
€7.99 €430.82
You save €422.83 (98%)​
Time limited offer. Ends in 5 days.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
This is a fantastic deal wow! . I own probably 90% of everything there but I am very tempted to purchase anyways and have some giveaways or contests. Thank you for sharing PandaMaru <3

Ahh looks like there is a new section named "Helpfull Resources" I am just going to move this awsome topic there.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You don't need it. You preordered RPG Maker MV. You don't need it.
Well of course technically you don't need it, but, yes there is a but, you could use the tilesets and convert them and you can also give the community some keys for future events :)

Tu Chau

Knight
I meant what resources do you not already own?

Btw do you have anything to do with Ink Travellers or is your avatar a coincidence?
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I want VX Ace, those music and old school DLCs.

Speaking of my avatar, I searched from MR.GOOGLE looking for something to matchup the halloween theme. But I did play Ink Travellers too :D