Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found some plugins for some cool stuff~

Isaac The Red

Towns Guard
Mr. Trival is a plugin scripter, he has plugins. they are here: https://mrtrivelrpg.wordpress.com/plugins-rpg-maker-mv/

I only just recently found these plugins while wandering around the internet. There's some nifty stuff here, figured I'd give it a share, He just released a Quest Log plugin, that looks pretty solid, most of the plugins have a sample project using the plugin, and they all seem pretty stand alone. Not sure about compatibility with other plugins and such, but hey, never know till you try.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All 68 of his plugins are found HERE in RPG Maker MV Resources and Forum. No need to go off site. Over 1/5th of our 320 plugins were made by Mr. Trivel.

Last edited:

Isaac The Red

Towns Guard
Well, so they are. I was unaware of Mr. Trivel being in our community, let alone a major contributor to the resources section, as I don't often brows it. It feels a little cluttered to me. And while it is categorized, Visually it's a little messy to me. So I am somewhat ignorant of its contents. So If I find something nice out in the wild, and share, and it's already in there, I'm sorry.