Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

flipped, recolored, and resized MV stuff 2016-01-08

No permission to download

Star_Drifter

Villager
Xy$
reed submitted a new resource:

flipped, recolored, and resized MV stuff - tilesets and junk

Heyyyy

So I messed with these tilesets a bit and wanted to share. I haven't gotten to check them in MV since school is starting back up so if any are a pixel off or not quite right a little selection and shift over in GIMP should clear them up.

I did all the viney green stuffs myself... If you like them or hate them or hate me or like me or even if you just feel meh towards them then feel free to let me know!

(this is my first time posting anything and I don't mess with forums much so...
Read more about this resource...

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have any previews of a few samples? Which MV RTP did you recolor, in addition to the tilesets? FCU is good if it is free to use in commercial and free games.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. Could you please attach this to the main overview thread? Many people look there to see a sample, before they decide if they are going to download or not.

Star_Drifter

Villager
Xy$
and its free to use in whatever. I just threw some colors on some junk. just some minutes of work here and there.

BUUUT if someone credits me in a game that would be super cool :D
[doublepost=1452304450,1452304236][/doublepost]I think I fixed it all up now

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Good changes. I plan on doing a flip of "all" the generator parts eventually, but that takes a bit more time than I have currently. Flipped tiles would go with that too I would imagine xD

Star_Drifter

Villager
Xy$
thanks Sinnistar! I agree, when I have free time I will mess with the rest and do some flipped versions of them as well! Everyone will get double the tiles, double the fun!

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
thanks Sinnistar! I agree, when I have free time I will mess with the rest and do some flipped versions of them as well! Everyone will get double the tiles, double the fun!
More tiles is always better xD more variety to make great games with