Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Fireside Tales: Land of the Lastborn [Contest 4/2019] 1.1

No permission to download

Magus Gar Kan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Magus Gar Kan submitted a new resource:

Fireside Tales: Land of the Lastborn [Contest 4/2019] - Entry for Jungle Contest

This is my entry for the Jungle tile contest on the forums. While it is a complete game, it is very threadbare and served mostly as a way for me to re familiarize myself with how to make games using the MV engine. I ended up making far more work for myself than perhaps I needed to, as I had missed the concession that I could have used official DLC... but, having missed that memo I made due with what I could using just the out of the box resources and the jungle tileset.

I hope you...
Read more about this resource...

Pretty straightforward, not a lot of confusion, not at all a bad start. You might want to consider adding some fail messages when looking for the rope, particularly on the vines on the wall - I think I spent about five minutes after I searched the vines and got nothing just spamming examine on everything until I found what I was looking for. It was close, so I'm not sure how I missed it for so long, just throwing that out there.