Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FelixSynth Joins The Party!

Hello all.
I'm a game developer working on a few different projects at the moment. I learned C++ programming about 6 years ago in high school. Currently I use unity with C# but I've dabbled in quite a bit different tools and languages over the years. RPG maker was the first tool I ever used back on the Playstation 1. Once I found out RPG maker was going to use java script I decided it was time to make some things for the community as well as my own JRPG. Besides scripts I'd also like to contribute some art&music eventually. I want this version of RPG maker to be the one that has the most game assets for developers to use. 1000+ additional assets of every type. For example something like 1000 different enemies all with elemental versions plus attack effects to go with them and scripts out there to achieve anything you want. 1000's of music tracks too. Of course all these assets being free and available for commercial use without royalty. Yea everyone using RPG maker would use the same assets. However if there are that many assets then you won't have 10 games that all use the same environment sprites/enemies/music. Anyway that's my ambitious goal that will take years to accomplish :)

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum!

I want this version of RPG maker to be the one that has the most game assets for developers to use... if there are that many assets then you won't have 10 games that all use the same environment sprites/enemies/music.
I feel the same way you do.
I'd love to see more diversity in the games made with this generation of RPG maker.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Felix! I'm glad you've joined the community, and greatly looking forward to your contribution to the site! I see you have desire to do great things for the community, so that's one huge thing we have in common. I try my best to help out the communities I'm apart of in every way possible. I cannot wait to see your resources once you've upload them :D