Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FALM:arena

FALM or "Fallen Angel and the Legendary Mage!" is the current game that i am designing. FALM: Arena is sort of a demo, and a stand alone game all in itself. You will have access to all special systems, a pet trainer, a class trainer, an inn, an arena where you fight enemies at your level, and a story line that progresses as you gain in levels. Its all set in a town named Daetora, a small town built around a large arena. Its up to the fallen angel, to figure out whats going on when several prominent arena contenders disappear without a trace. Coincidentally when the full game is released, the town and the full storyline will be in the game.

(Note: This is just whats in the game at the moment, i have many things i just haven't put into the game yet.)

Total Progress, 2.5%
Story 0%
Fighter skills 9-50
Defender skills 4-50
all other skills 0
Enemies 17-400

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are so many angles that can already be seen. Part of me is curious is the player character is the angel, but I will wait to see the demo.