Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Generator Gradients Rearranged

Extended Generator Gradients Rearranged 1.0

No permission to download

JadedJester

Villager
Xy$
JadedJester submitted a new resource:

Extended Generator Gradients Rearranged - The gradients from Schlangan's Extended Generator, rearranged to be roughly in a spectrum

I love Schlangan's RPG Maker MV Extended Generator (which can be found here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/56569-rpg-maker-mv-extended-generator-version-alpha-005/ Especially the ability to choose from a wider range of gradients, and import your own. But one tiny qualm I had was that the gradients were not in any sort of chromatic order, which was a pain if, for example, I was trying to find the right shade of screen, and having to scroll...
Read more about this resource...

sinister

Villager
Xy$
Hey this is awesome! But I can't get it to work in MV.. there's no "resource" folder so it just messes up in MV and makes the skin tones weird.

GarrettCube

Villager
Xy$
Hey this is awesome! But I can't get it to work in MV.. there's no "resource" folder so it just messes up in MV and makes the skin tones weird.
I have the same problem. I have no idea where to put this plugin since I don't know where this resource file is.

Also I have no idea what you mean by "Extended Generator". All I could find was the standard generator file.

Last edited: