Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyday Life Stuff that Reminds YOU of an RMMV Member

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
After seeing @Amysaurus post in her status about "micro" and "macro" definitions, I thought, "how about a thread for mentioning when you think (fondly or humorously) of a member?"

So just yesterday, I was at the store and saw a book called "Dinosaur Kisses", which was a children's Valentine's Day book, and immediately thought of Amysaurus! xD

This little monkey showed up in Heroes of the Storm and you have to chase him around to get some free gold for the Lunar New Year festival. Who do I think of? Biz of course! Year of the Biz Monkey is here!

So, my fellow lifeforms, if you see something that reminds you of someone, post away and have fun! ^_^

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Dang I was going to post something about monkeys reminding me of bizarre monkey... hmm ok let me think... every day items...

well, bananas make me think of Biz too, because monkeys looove bananas! and dinosaurs reminding me of Amy is true too.

EDIT: But the thing that really makes me think of Amy is the Tyranobuilder logo

BUT SOMEONE ELSE. I need to think of someone else

I tend to think of MinisterJay whenever I see religious-related stuff I guess. (things like crosses or whatever)

hmmm I want to name at least two others that you didnt think of...

wait a minute, I'm forgetting the most obvious one! peanut butter makes me think of you, @Macro! hahaha there im done. I'll keep this thread in mind though and see if I think of other people during my day when I look at things

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Sour cream and onion Pringles cans always remind me of @Eien. I'm not sure why, but whenever I see his avatar I picture the scene of it being his avatar just ate the last potato crisp and was looking sadly into the tube, like they were wishing that there were more in it.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Where to start...

Any time I see a McDonald's I think of @DarcHiro and his struggle xD
Every time I see a random pair of pants in the middle of the road I have to wonder if it's @Akod's mythical pair of pants.
Any time there's a rainbow out I wonder if it's time to go chasing @Kaimen to steal his gold...
Ohh! And one of my friends has a SAO ringtone, so every time that goes off I think of @Jackus.

There's more, I'm just too tired to type it out xD

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
any picture, drawing or even in pokemon or digimon and i see a dino i say ooooh Amy I must catch those.
Sao Kirito reminds me of Jackus, so everytime i watch that show I jut think of Jackus,
Crocidiles i think of Iron croc.
eien procrastination references

once I find more I will let you awesome people know

Akod

Praised Adventurer
@Eien I'm not even sure if I was there when the joke was first made, it wasn't there and suddenly it just was. I recall the game Sketcy Returns was an early one to do it, but not the first. I dunno, people just started making the joke at one point and it stuck, I even got an award out of it.

The year 2016 reminds me of @sage.

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
Someone said "That's so rude!!" one time.

Makes me INSTANTLY think of "ROOOOOOOOOOOOD" which is an @EvilChibi thing.
(If you know her, you'll know how that started. :D )

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Alcha Emy, the legend of AWESOME
@Micro when I hear the word dragon, biz with monkey and amy with dinosaurs (lol like it's a overused clichée) and @Kaimen when I see pokémon written without the "é". Yes, I remember that XD And I have to think of MJ when I see pictures of pirates, my mind is weird HAHAHA

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Ninjas are starting to make me think of @Akod

he's such a quiet guy but he always has something helpful/nice to say. the resident forum ninja of niceness!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Whenever I see monochrome lineart of an orc in a D&D style I can't help but think of Jay, whenever I see the protagonist of .//hack/G.U. or any character with a facemask I can't help but be reminded of Akod. Whenever I see silly mediocre art on DA I'm reminded of AlchyEmmy's avatar.

No offense meant!

Whenever I see Jack Sparrow I can't help but think of Iron Croc and realise how much cooler jack sparrow is. (I'm sorry Croc! Please don't hurt meh ;_;)

I find it funny that you say that, this isn't the first time I've been called something like this. I was even drawn as a ninja on another site's art contest once. =P
Can't say I dislike the title, either. =)
EDIT: Hey, I found that image. Apparently I still had it lying around.
You've gotten quite a bit of fan art, actually. If I recall that Avatar you're using right now was fan-art someone made... Andi or Apoc, if I recall?

Hell, I've done fan art of you... twice, actually!
Art Contest
DinoOctopus WIP Banner, also see within are Amy, myself, and Eien and maybe a couple others here.

From left to right;
Johnny0798, Crowder5lock, Andinator, ??nOBodY??, Eien, Neosky, Omegas7, Akod, Zeirt, Myself, Mash_MX and Amy.