Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events move after player/trigger? (Plugin/Event)

Leo Roura

Villager
Xy$
Hello there! New fella here, trying to get myself introduced to the world of RPGMMV, been using the older versions but never finished a game, but now im interested in doing so.
*Ehem* This thread here i made it to ask gently for a referal;
I am in need of a plugin/event mechanic to make events move after the player, and by that i mean, that if the player is currently moving in the map, an event (let's say enemy) will follow the exact amount of steps the player did. If it's a fast creature, maybe it will move two steps or three. (This is not necessary but would be really cool).
The enemies would be spread out in the map (i use a random generator rogue like) and wait for the player to move, then every step you make, they will approach you, and when they do, i plan to make an event touch triggered battle.
I know it's too much to ask, but if you guys could refer me to a plugin or help me build a mechanic for this, i'd be really grateful!

What i have tried so far: Yanfly command buttons and stop movement plugins (I can't manage to make it work, maybe it's because i don't have the knowledge).