Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EPIC boss warning plugin!

EPIC boss warning plugin! 1.01

No permission to download

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Haaa...this remindsme of Megaman. Love how you did this. There's also an easier way where you just copy the Sprite_Destination and modify it, lol. Nice work as always man :D

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Yep. Replicate Sprite_Destination, slot it in the Spriteset_Map and that it will only show when a variable is set to true. And then modify it flashing on the screen. :D

MrDizzy

Villager
Xy$
im having trouble setting this up the instructions are that good so theres no instructions how to set this up for ex maybe script calls plugin command it doesnt specify

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
im having trouble setting this up the instructions are that good so theres no instructions how to set this up for ex maybe script calls plugin command it doesnt specify
The help file is empty? That's odd.... Go to the plugins manager, configure my plugin, there should be a 'help' button. It should show you the plugin commands, if not let me know and I"ll update it.

MrDizzy

Villager
Xy$
are you by chance WilliamTheUnproPro?

And i got i just didnt understand "Plugin Command" but i got its looks nice man where the milion star rating system when you need it

Last edited: