Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemys going away?

meechon

Villager
Xy$
how can i make it so that wghen my character talks to someone and a fight is enabled how can i make it so that they will disappear? also how can i give an event a key item so that it can cause another event to dissapper?(once you beat a certain boos i want him to give you a key to open a door how do i do that<-)

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@meechon ...

The answer to these, and many pore questions you'll be asking soon, are in the Tutorials, many of which can be found here...

MV Tutorials ...

... but to answer your question directly...
You don't actually have the Character Event go away, simply change aspect. An NPC (Non-Plyer Character...) Event could have a Page 1 with the required Sprite, but also a Page 2 with no Sprite at all, but with a Condition set to a Switch (Choose a suitable name, such as 'Char_Beaten'...). Have the Switch turn On when the NPC is beaten, so that Page 2 becomes active, and the Event becomes invisible. Have the Priority of the Page 2 set to 'Beneath' and it'll be as good as gone..! Try it..?
As for the other Event: the same technique will apply. Have a Page 2 dependant on that same Switch, with no Sprite, and there it is... Gone..!
Does this help you at all..?