Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemy sprites

Mr. Open

Villager
Xy$
Hello! I'm looking for someone willing to make enemy sprites for my game project.
Here's some details about the game I'm planning to make:
A plot is happening in fantasy world, on an archipelago of floating islands, game will be focusing on monsters from European folklore, legends etc. More specifically Slavic and/or Nordic folklore.
If anyone's interested in participating, making battle sprites of the folklore monsters, then PM me or leave up a comment. It's going to be for commercial use, the details about the payment/rewarding will be discussed privately.
PS: I have Slavic ancestors, I have a broad knowledge about European folklore, so I can give you more information about these creatures than Wikipedia. I also have some sources not available in other countries, which might come in handy while designing the sprites.

EDIT: I have illustrations based on the manuscripts and stuff, we could base the sprites based on that, if no one wants to make their own sprites based on the descriptions given. I hope this'll convince more people.

Last edited: