Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elemental Weapons 1 Icons

Elemental Weapons 1 Icons 1.0

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Elemental Weapons 1 Icons - 6 Elemental themed weapons displayed as vertical icons.

Hey guys, I've got the first set of my custom made icons I'm making for my own project (since there's gonna be a bunch of elemental weapons) and so I figured I'd share the first set of 6. These are icons, so you can just insert them into any existing icon sets by editing in any editing program. As usual, no credits needed but it is appreciated! Enjoy guys, lemme know what you think and I'll try making some more based on feedback and what you guys want to see!

Read more about this resource...

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I liked the way they looked. Will you being making more, like the first three, with a longer blade, and shorter hilt? I am also a fan of axes. :)

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
the first three are daggers xP so only fitting they have a tanto style hilt. I can see about making some axes next yeah. On the 3 swords, there are actually elemental parts like fire and ice xP. I'll have one that has rose vines with thorns as well as one that has electricity on it too

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
or a two-handed grande sword for a brownie. ;) I appreciate the axes. Thanks.
lol for sure xP I'll prolly make them axes sometime tonight heh. I'ma release a bunch of icons in 6 part sets I reckon since that's the easiest way for me. Of course I'll update my megathread with links to the whole list and a combined ones too so there is access to all of the icons in one set xP