Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elemental sprites and SV battlers

Nelsares

Villager
Xy$
Hi I want to request for elemental sprites like fire golems or water monster just anything 'cause I just need
some elemental enemies. I prefer to have a complete battler with all kinds of motion but a static SV battler will do also :D thanks in advance comrades

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here are over 25 elemental/wisp battlers: https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/mega-elementals-and-wisps-battler-package.1191/

If you desire to make the sv_actor type of battlers, using a plugin, it is easy to accomplish. All you do, if you want 64X64 sized sv_battlers using sv_actor sets, is to delete all images on the actor_sv sheet, and modify the size of the battler to fit the 64X64 image area. Copy it, and make it in a slightly different area of the next 64X64 grid. Continue to the next, and so on. This will give it a hovering effect.