Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eldritch Case #1

Noesberry

Villager
Xy$

Join Evelyn Anna Eldritch, A 1920's Detective as she ciphers through current and cold cases, solves murders and fights crime. Burned by a dark past that influences her present decisions and throws her into a future of uncertainty as the darkest corners of the supernatural world closes in on her, tying her tragic past to her current and most sinister case yet.

Started video at 24 seconds in. You will notice the names of the children are now different and is being changed. Any Thoughts? It is a big project with voice actor auditions being sorted lol. Is on patreon too lol

Any thoughts, tips or hints that you can give are always welcome.

(www.patreon.com/noesberryproductions)

Noesberry

Villager
Xy$
Just the thought process for the opening that i wanted to make. The game is very detailed with lots of puzzles to be done. You may need a pen and paper with this game lol. Again your thoughts would be amazing to know.

I remember everything perfectly, I had just turned eleven years old, father was at work, Me and my sister were by the fire listening to our mother read us a story. That...Ignorance and innocence we had as children was about to be taken away from us as the door knocked. I remember mother going quiet, commenting how late it was but it could be our father as he often didn't bring a key with him. She told us to stay put as she went to open the door, she walked slow, and as we heard the click of the lock, my sister took my hand, turned to me and said.
"Thats not father."
We heard a gasp and something that sounded like zippers being harshly opened. Then she came crashing through the wall, landing to the side of us, her body broken and torn open. I remember seeing her entrails outside of her body, her dead eyes not really looking at us - unfocused. Looking away from her I looked at the hole in the wall to see IT staring as us.
A sharp toothy smile on its face, its breathing heavy. Where eyes were normally brown, green or blue it was red. Its arms - so unnaturally long that its knuckles were touching the floor, and where fingers should have been were three long curved talons soaked in red. I kept hearing popping and cracking from the creature as if its bones were breaking and then setting over and over again. It took a shambling step into the room, but as I felt my little sisters hand tighten in mine, I knew a chase was about to happen.
I think it knew we were going to run, as it opened its unnaturally large mouth into an O shape. It let out deep sounds from its throat with a bubbling gurgle at the end over and over again, until it finally stopped. I think...I think it was laughing at us. Taking a deep breath, I tighten my hold on my sisters hand and run for the stairs, She lets out an ear piercing scream, and I hear the creature make the sound again before stomping after us. We hid in our parents room, muffling ourselves we hear it stomp past the door.
Letting out a small shuddered breath I look at my sister and bring a finger to my lips, telling her to be quiet. She stares at me blankly as I bring her to the wardrobe, as I help her get in i hear the creature stomping slowly back and the sound of - it was opening doors.
"Keep quiet, no matter what and stay here."
She didn't reply, just stared at me. Closing the door I stand in the middle of the room, ready to fight for our lives or at least for Jane my sister. It was at least two doors away, one door, Then i hear it slowly shuffle to the last door, our door.

Noesberry

Villager
Xy$
You're welcome, and me too lol
[doublepost=1485981679,1485981458][/doublepost]Oh and btw, I'd love to voice act for your game if you'll have me.
*hands over cake*
Yeah of course i have a few people trying out. ill put a list of characters up for you in a bit :)

Noesberry

Villager
Xy$