Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eight Forest Path Maps

Eight Forest Path Maps 2016-01-19

No permission to download

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MinisterJay submitted a new resource:

Eight Forest Path Maps - Four elbow and four straight deciduous forest maps.

Eight forest path maps. Each map is 960X960 pixels, which is a 20X20 game map. There are four elbows: east to north, west to north, east to south, and west to south. There are also four straight: two north to south, and two west to east.

View attachment 1859

View attachment 1860

View attachment 1861

View attachment 1862

View attachment 1863

View attachment 1864 View attachment 1865 View attachment 1866

Credit MinisterJay for...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
These look good. All they appear to need is a few random fruit/berry trees/bushes around xP (I'm gonna have a bunch of those made up soonish for future maps)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I looked for my berry bush image sheet, and did not find it. I put a lot of bushes in one of the CCE games. I just don't like the MV RTP for berries.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I looked for my berry bush image sheet, and did not find it. I put a lot of bushes in one of the CCE games. I just don't like the MV RTP for berries.
Yeah the RTP ones are kinda off. I'm gonna make a set more suited though! Might even make 2 of any type of fruit tree I can think of. Mainly because I can't find any anywhere myself lol. The forest maps always look so....empty without berries and other fruit trees or even other types of trees.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I agree, and I love using a lot of different types of berries and fruits, in my fairy themed games.
lol oh, a fairy theme could also make use of the enchanted forest recolors of the rtp tilesets I'm working on too! It's gonna turn everything into a more fantasy fitted world. But yeah I really wanna make more fruity trees and stuff haha it's never present in the standard RTP. Fairies gotta have fruit too Dx they're not just for kids....oh wrong quote....um....I got nothing.