Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dropping item animation

Nelsares

Villager
Xy$
I think this post is in the right thread topic, I want my character to drop a certain item for the cutscene. Drop the item like while walking in the market not in battle can someone please help me? google is not helping me I guess I'm the only one interested in this. Thanks in advance

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@Nelsares ...

Could I suggest triggering an Event which makes visible the Item hitherto hidden, and instigate a 'jump' of this Item Event to the Tile just behind the Actor..? This would be easily visible to the Player, and this loss would be cleanly animated with the jump's trajectory. Not the most discreet, though; would that be a problem or an advantage..?

Nelsares

Villager
Xy$
@Nelsares ...

Could I suggest triggering an Event which makes visible the Item hitherto hidden, and instigate a 'jump' of this Item Event to the Tile just behind the Actor..? This would be easily visible to the Player, and this loss would be cleanly animated with the jump's trajectory. Not the most discreet, though; would that be a problem or an advantage..?
Wow I never thought of that thanks I'll try that bro! :D