Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Tilesets

Dream Tilesets 2017-04-26

No permission to download

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@AngelAldredge Next time, please update your existing resources rather than creating new ones altogether. Thanks! (cheeky)

5. Do not upload an updated resource.
  • If you want to update a resource, use the Post Update Resource option. Do not post an update as a new resource.

Major Minty

Villager
Xy$
This would be perfect for a game I'm working on, for the scene where Psycha Moon pulls Minty the Good Witch (my fictional counterpart) into the Dreamscape to get out of a nightmare. The Dreamscape is a place where each person in the world has their own little section, which is their dream. Then there's the primary area, where Psycha Moon controls from and leads some people into out-of-body experiences through a portal to the real world. I'm using this tileset for the primary area.
[doublepost=1524973322,1524973286][/doublepost]
Oh wow this is really well done! I'm getting Magicant vibes from it honestly (jolly)
What is Magicant?

CraftGeek

Knight
Xy$
This would be perfect for a game I'm working on, for the scene where Psycha Moon pulls Minty the Good Witch (my fictional counterpart) into the Dreamscape to get out of a nightmare. The Dreamscape is a place where each person in the world has their own little section, which is their dream. Then there's the primary area, where Psycha Moon controls from and leads some people into out-of-body experiences through a portal to the real world. I'm using this tileset for the primary area.
[doublepost=1524973322,1524973286][/doublepost]
What is Magicant?
Glad you you could use this. Your game sounds really interesting.