Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Dragon SV_actor 0.9

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
This looks pretty good. 2 of them that show brighter don't match too well with the rest, but it works overall for sure xP Was there a reason those two were lighter?

yurif74

Villager
Xy$
yes, it's the victory animation (glowing dragon) since in my story he's the light dragon it "glow" when a battle is won :P

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
yes, it's the victory animation (glowing dragon) since in my story he's the light dragon it "glow" when a battle is won :P
Ah nice. I figured it was something like that xP woulda been odd otherwise since the colors match perfectly with the rest heh. Nice job with it though, it looks pretty awesome. btw What's the ToU on it?

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
This kinda reminds me of the dragon from Final Fantasy V, Hiryu. :D
The mouth looks a little wonky but other than that, that's some pretty solid work. Pretty pretty, even. ^_^

yurif74

Villager
Xy$
that's why version is still 0.9 and not 1.0..
the mouth do not satisfy me at all!
i tried so many "versions" this one is the one that looks a little better, but i agree it's not perfect..
i have to put my hands on it... another time :P