Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door event problems

Hmichelle

Villager
Xy$
I hope its something I'm doing wrong but recently I've been having trouble with the door events because when I exit a building the characters get stuck in the door and then it stays like that. Btw the picture pretty much sums it up.
door bug.JPG

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I hope its something I'm doing wrong but recently I've been having trouble with the door events because when I exit a building the characters get stuck in the door and then it stays like that. Btw the picture pretty much sums it up.
View attachment 7199
When you are transferred back be sure to set it once they walk out not on the door.
...but if you must and really want it done then the door will have to remain open until they move down... or else you end up with a situation like your screenshot.

Another thought/idea is to use the "through" option in the moveroute commands.
This makes any impassable tiles/events to be passable while the setting is on.

Could also be a tileset impassibility 4 way setting... have you checked to make sure the tile used under/infront of the door event is completely passable?

Mind sharing a screenshot of your door event?

Last edited:

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I did it and it worked! Thanks for the help (jolly)
Yay! No problem, glad to help out. (icecream)

If you need anything else I'll be here. (cool)(thumbsup)

PS. Don't forget about that "Best Answer" button to mark this solved. (wink)
It is located by the reply button in the solution post above.