Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Designer Badge Question?

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I just added Icons to the Wiki (More to come later).
NewIcons_Post.png
So I was just wondering does that count for this badge?
DesignerBadgeRequirements_Post.png
Wiki_AnimationsResource_Icon.png Wiki_BattlebacksResource_Icon_01.png Wiki_CharacterResource_Icon_01.png Wiki_EnemyResource_Icon.png Wiki_FaceResource_Icon.png

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm sorry, but that badge is designed for someone who has made something like a mascot (MV-Tan) a badge icon, background, etc. The wiki is something everyone can edit and add too, therefore it isn't something that has been specifically selected and chosen to be used on the site. I hope this explains everything clearly. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Looks awesome :D It's weird not seeing m-tan this time tho ^^ btw did the pictures just disappear this minute or is it my internet?

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Nice work! let's ask @Xyphien :D
The phoenix hath been summoned... now we wait.
Thank you! (hella) I'm still adding a few more that I missed. (cool)

I'm sorry, but that badge is designed for someone who has made something like a mascot (MV-Tan) a badge icon, background, etc. The wiki is something everyone can edit and add too, therefore it isn't something that has been specifically selected and chosen to be used on the site. I hope this explains everything clearly. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Ahh yes that is kind of what I thought just wanted to make sure. Thanks for clearing that up for me. (cool)
Any pointers for how to begin creating such graphics. Haven't done too much of that. (cat)

Looks awesome :D It's weird not seeing m-tan this time tho ^^ btw did the pictures just disappear this minute or is it my internet?
Thank you! (cool) Hmm.. yeah honestly using MV-Tan didn't even occur to me, don't know why. (jolly)
Picture seem to be working fine for me. (cute)

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Ahh yes that is kind of what I thought just wanted to make sure. Thanks for clearing that up for me. (cool)
Any pointers for how to begin creating such graphics. Haven't done too much of that. (cat)
There's almost always stuff to submit/apply to get XD Creating a background for the forums is something for starters :) If you design stuff like badges and it get's used, a background that get's used, etc. you will get the badge :)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
There's almost always stuff to submit/apply to get XD Creating a background for the forums is something for starters :) If you design stuff like badges and it get's used, a background that get's used, etc. you will get the badge :)
Oh thank you for the advice. (smile)
Any specifications? (Sizes, Templates, Etc.)