Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database Organizer

Moksock

Villager
Xy$
Hello,

Im sorry if this is in the wrong area, or if there is already a thread item for this.

Im looking to see if anyone has a template for excel that would allow for game ideas to be seperate and easy to go through so when you start to put your ideas from the spreadsheet into the game its easier to look at the information you need....Example in the spreadsheet you have a section for weapons, in that section it would contain the weapons name, its atttack/defense/magic attack etc.

If you have one your willing to share or know of a link to the template i would be very thankful, i tried to make my own but i cant seem to make it very organized in a way i can be content with and i was hoping the forum's would be able to assist me in my search.