Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren's Commercially Free Music

Darren's Commercially Free Music 2016-11-22

No permission to download

DarrenCurtis

Villager
Xy$
DarrenCurtis submitted a new resource:

Darren's Commercially Free Music - Royalty Free Music Looped In .Ogg

I have just over 60 musical pieces in various styles/genres looped in .ogg format and ready to go. Some of them are modern, 24 bit orchestrated pieces, while others are slightly more retro 16 bit tracks. And a few are a bit of an unclassified hybrid (which I love to explore).

None of these tracks are edits or adaptations. They are completely original works. Most of them can be found Here On...
Read more about this resource...

Neil London

Villager
Xy$
The link aren't working :( I like what I hear on sound Cloud but is there a way to batch download so I don't have to manually download every single one individually?

Thanks!

DarrenCurtis

Villager
Xy$
The link aren't working :( I like what I hear on sound Cloud but is there a way to batch download so I don't have to manually download every single one individually?

Thanks!
I have this same question, would really like to download these as well, the ones I've listened to sound great!
It says error 404, I would really like to use these :(
Hey everyone! I apologize for that. A couple months ago I had updated the Dropbox link with a couple new tracks and I forgot to log back in here and edit the link. It should work now. Let me know if you have any more problems!