Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkened Reality (The Early Stages...)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Before giving any background story about Darkened Reality, i will tell you about the features.

FEATURES

VISUAL: The game is going to be RETRO Style Black and White. It is not a true grey scale, it is actually darker than that. In the beginning was monochrome, and those that have lived through it, embraced it.

GENDER FRIENDLY: The player has the opportunity to choose the sex and name of the main character.

CLASSES: The character starts as an unheard of class, known as the Goat Herder. There are currently four different paths leading to over twelve classes. As a teaser, I will name one class per path: Shifter, Earth Charmer, Axe Master, and Disciple of Darkness.

ALLIES: There are possibilities to have allies that are human, humanoid, animals, the not quite alive, and another not going to mention. These will follow you, and for the most part, do what you request in battle.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Basic Introductory STORY: For the past six months you have been enslaved by two people. One is known as the Overseer, and the other as the Secondseer. You have one job, and that is to tend the flock of goats. Most morning you are awoken by a thump upon your forehead. Every day it is the same. Feed the goats oats, and fill up their water buckets. There is but one time when you regain your freedom; it is within your dreams. Is the answer within your dreams? What can you do to get out of this darkened reality?
[doublepost=1453433683,1453091221][/doublepost]Here is a little teaser of what your hero/heroine might be facing. Sometimes what you are facing is 'just for the birds...'
Imagine being in total darkness, and these beaked people confront you:

FemaleVsBirdClan.png

MaleVsBirdClan.png

Credit: hiddenone for masks.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of the above mentioned teaser classes is the Shifter. I think taking a look at our hero/heroine's battle view will explain a lot.

FemaleSHifterBattle.png

MaleSHifterBattle.png

Credit: hiddenone for anthro character design.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They are from generator parts that I have accumulated. A few minutes ago, I was looking for my mega -list of people to credit.

Found my credit list: Beak masks and anthro bodies are by hiddenone.

Last edited: