Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyanides mixed MV RTP edits_Asia_7

Cyanides mixed MV RTP edits_Asia_7 1.1

No permission to download

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Cyanide submitted a new resource:

Cyanides mixed MV RTP edits_Asia_7 - RTP edits mostly for parallax (Asia themed)

Hi,

created a Asia themed tileset.
You might need to adjust them for your use when used as Tileset. I suggest to use the edits for parallax mapping.

• You need to have a legal version of RPG Maker MV to use this.
  • You need to credit Kadokawa Games for the RTP to use this.
  • Credit to me 'Cyanide' is required.
Read more about this resource...

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
@Sinnistar Thanks :) did my best. I had to make a lot from scratch so they are not all in the same brilliant quality from the RTP. Need still to train my skills. But really happy that they will be in use, would love to see them in action some day!!

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
@Sinnistar Thanks :) did my best. I had to make a lot from scratch so they are not all in the same brilliant quality from the RTP. Need still to train my skills. But really happy that they will be in use, would love to see them in action some day!!
Yeah, they turned out well enough though. They should work pretty good for most occasions. Always good to practice training up skills heh xP I'm slowly getting to where I can match the RTP a bit better myself too. Still got a ways to go yet though lol.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey they look pretty cool :D I love the bamboo and the windows. Good job keep up this work(thumbsup) Definitely gonna use this

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
@Cunechan Im glad to read :) thanks for the comment this is really motivating for me. If you are using them i would be very pleased if i could see a screenshot someday :)

Ilove

Villager
Xy$
dude you are a baller. all of your sets are amazing. if I use some of your stuff, I will definitely hit you up with massive credit, because this is awesome