Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyanides Icons_ Gems and Globes

Cyanides Icons_ Gems and Globes 1.1

No permission to download

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Cyanide submitted a new resource:

Cyanides Icons_ Gems and Globes - Gems and Globes to enlarge your Iconset

Hey,

Added some Icons to enlarge your iconset. You can add this icons by opening the 'iconset.png' you are using and adding the icons to the sheet, you can enlarge your iconset in height with your prefered graphic editing software and add this gems and globes at the end.

Terms of use:

✓ You must own a legal version of RPG Maker MV to use these edits and credit goes to Kadokawa.
✓ Can be used non commercial and commercial.
✓ Because time consume of creating/editing the tilesets kindly...
Read more about this resource...

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
I wander if you can merge it with Yanfly's plug in?
Hi, not sure I have to take a look on this plugin in detail. I was not checking what it actually does and if there are requirements for it.
Anyway it looks great and seems to have a lot of users. I was planning to add more and some borders and backgrounds. If I remember correctly this is one thing that is part of this plug in too.
I will make some tests soon and try to come back with a clearer answer. Thanks for the comment!

Edit: Now I checked Yanflys Icon Generator plugin. It looks like there is no possibility to add other icons(But 3.400 in total of RTP MV and VXAce). There is no folder to add or a import command in the plugin to add something more. So its not possible but maybe there is a hope that it will be one day.

Last edited: