Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyanide's Desert Tile

Cyanide's Desert Tile 1.1

No permission to download

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Cyanide submitted a new resource:

Cyanide's Desert Tile - Includes vegetation and rocks. Best outcome will be with parallax mapping.

My dear RPG maker friends,

Was quite busy but was still working on more tilesets. There will be more coming, as I have a lot started tilesets which are not completed. I am thinking about releasing smaller pieces or pack it randomly together into a mixed theme to not get lost in started tileset 'projects'.

Now to the desert tileset.
Was focusing on vegetation and rocks this time. Best outcome will be if you use it for parallax mapping.

Terms to use:

You must own a...
Read more about this resource...

Taizen666

Villager
Xy$
Mate, just came across your work and went on a wild downloading spree. You are beyond amazing and talented. Just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work. Will keep a keen eye on anything you post/produce in the future :)

Edit: Actually, excuse my selfish needs but would it be possible to have some sort of feudal age interior tile set(namely food & furniture)? Your tilesets are the closest things I've seen for what I want for my game.

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad you like it :)

Kindly send me some reference images per pm if you have the chance. I am not familar with the feudal age and it could help me find out what the fundaments of the design for this age would be. Even searching on google was taking me only to age of empire styled buildings hehe.. It would also ensure that I know for which style you are looking for.

Have fun,
and thanks for the post.