Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cyanide's Cyberpunk and Modern tileset

Cyanide's Cyberpunk and Modern tileset 1.1

No permission to download

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Cyanide submitted a new resource:

Cyanide's Cyberpunk and Modern tileset - Modern and Cyberpunk mostly for exterior

Hi,
Terms to use:

You must own a legal version of RPG Maker MV to use these edits and credit goes to Kadokawa.
Can be used non commercial and commercial.
Because time consume of creating/editing the tilesets kindly credit me 'Cyanide'
You can edit them like you want but still credit me too...
Read more about this resource...

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$

asdronin

Villager
Xy$
Im new to this site and Im a bit unsure if this is the right place to ask, I cant really access the set you published and I would like to know if you could upload it again please? Im sure its a great set seeing other peoples comment. Thanks =)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Im new to this site and Im a bit unsure if this is the right place to ask, I cant really access the set you published and I would like to know if you could upload it again please? Im sure its a great set seeing other peoples comment. Thanks =)
Hi Asdronin, it appears that this resource was intentionally removed from its 3rd party hosting platform. Unfortunately, this usually means that the artist no longer wishes to make the tileset available to the public.