Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRYSTAL HEROES SAGA.

What do you think? Should I post more?

• Yes, I'd like to read more of it, post more.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, put it up in a link instead.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EpicPwu

Villager
Xy$
Here is a story I wrote some time ago.

CHAPTER 0 – PRELUDE

“You shouldn’t have come here.” The corrupted old elf said, formerly known as the Creator. “I had no choice in the matter, and I’m sure you didn’t either, with the way you are. I’m here to put a stop to your madness once and for all.” I reply, and unsheathe my energy sword. My sword’s hilt was made of the strongest material known to mankind, and the blade made of ancient elven technology, glowing blue with power, whereas the Creator’s glowed red, with menacing power.

Our swords clashed, left, right, left, right. It was an endless game of defence and offence, our swords igniting a spark each time the blades clashed. The Creator rose his sword above my head, I saw an opportunity to strike, and I did. My energy sword slashed through the tip of his chest, marking a blue scar, and the elf groaned in pain.

I felt air against my back and pain seared throughout my chest, I yelled out in pain and dropped my sword. The Creator’s assistant, also corrupted, took the liberty of impaling me with her sword. As I closed my eyes, everything fell into darkness, everything was lost. But not yet, I must not give up! I cannot give up! I will not give up! I slowly open my eyes, I grit my teeth and push myself back up on my feet.

“I cannot be defeated, I am immortal, I am Legacy!” My form starts to glow and shift and change, I felt fur sprouting from my body, my mouth turned into a snout, my fingers turned into claws and my toes sprouted long, sharp nails. The pain in my back had not subsided and I began roaring a terrifying roar.

“A werewolf, eh? I could use your fur for a pelt.” The Creator mocks me. “You won’t be making fun of me after I rip your head off!” I snarl, and lunge towards the old elf. He dodges to the side and wacks me in the head with the hilt of his sword, I fall to the ground, slightly dazed but otherwise fine. I get up and return to my original form and heal, dirty ginger hair, green eyes and somewhat pale skin, I was an adult in my twenties.

“Maybe that wasn’t the best course of action." I remark. The Creator smirks and taps his sword’s blade at the ground. A holographic interface pops up on the huge window. Everyone was in a panicked state, even my mother and step-sister from an alternate universe. I grit my teeth in anger and turn towards the Creator, his assistant at his side. “This is between you and me! Why must you hurt my people?!” I yell, anger boiling inside me. The creator’s smirk widens and he presses a small green button on the right side of his throne.

I turn to the holographic image and see what looks like a giant ball falling out of the World Creator. It propels away from the massive spacecraft and I see the word ‘BOMB’ on it. “N-no-no-no!” I run to the teleporter and warp to my hometown. I had to save everyone, no person was to be left behind, but how?

I take it this is a draft of sorts? A bit of an excerpt too, it seems. Not able to say more until sure how I should approach this not knowing the stage it is at.