Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit Plugin ?

Whurauk

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if a credit plugin is already made and if not someone could have the kindness of making one ! :) How I see it is that you have a plugin command that you include at the end of your game and a button in the title menu.

Thanks for your time and happy holidays !

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
What do you mean credit plugin? Like showing the credits at the end of a movie? Personally I would just use a txt file, but that's just me.

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Yanfly's Credit Page plugin might help you with this. It inserts like a command into the title screen menu, but doesn't have it a scene (I think). But, if you'd like credits in a way other than through the menu, you could just set up a basic scene of scrolling text with the credits in it... I hope this helps you.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
My credits would be too small to even bother with a plugin. >_< I could just show them in the title screen!

KADOKAWA
Tsukihime
Yanfly
Galv

The end.

Maybe for some fantastical credits I could do something with that though.

Whurauk

Villager
Xy$
Okay I didn't expect to have that much answer! Thanks to all of you !
In all your answer they are no one who do exactly what I was searching for but all I was searching is all mixed up in all these solution.. Example : I wanted a button on the title screen and a scrolling image and a plugin command to call this (scrolling image) at the end of the game while the player cannot move and after the credit he saved and come back to the title screen. So that's why no one of your answer is perfectly working for me but maybe I misunderstood one if yes that would be great you say it to me then ! Thanks for your time I'll try to find a solution and wait if anybody else could come up with a great solution ! Have a nice time creating games ! :P

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
My Story Book Ex plugin just does that. But I will include a button / option in the title screen that calls it. You can of course edit the image at your disposal.

Whurauk

Villager
Xy$
Great I can't wait to see the updated! Please when it'll be updated could you repost the link here ? That would be perfect :) Thanks for your time Soul! (heart) Oh ! and by the way this camera scroll ex plugin is amazing thanks!