Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

creating a character animation for character

drummer.cl

Villager
Xy$
Hi, I need advice to create a javascript plugin, to make an animation of my character, when he opens a chest, just like the animations of stardew valley.

I also wanted to know if i can make a plugin to controk the chest events to use this instead of events.

PS: I know javascript programming.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You mean just showing an icon above the players head of a chest opening? I never played Stardew valley all that long so I'm unsure what this effect looks like sorry. A bit more detail will be really helpful in this situation.

drummer.cl

Villager
Xy$
Hi, yes my intention is to show my character with the arms raised and have an animation of a sword, coin, armor, etc, flowing, above his head after opening a chest, you can think of it like the animation made by Link (of the Zelda game), I need to use the same idea to show other graphics to show the character putting a bomb on a cracked wall, or the character using the sword to cut grass, etc. The main idea here is to use an extension of the custom tile (with the custom 9 graphics).

Thank you very much.