Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could I get some resources moved please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Well I was just browsing my resource uploads and noticed a few incorrectly uploaded. (perplexed)

Not sure how it happened, I must not have been paying much attention...
Could someone please move a few of my resources to the right section?

This following should be in "Characters" not images. (confused)
Glowing Mirrors
Colorful Trees! (RTP Edit) ☺
Boxes of Apples ☺

move these please.png

If it's too difficult to migrate I could re-upload & delete the incorrect ones. I just would rather keep the comments & such intact. (cool)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I'll do this for you but next time it will be easier for both of us if you report the resources.(wink) anyways should be done in no time.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I'll do this for you but next time it will be easier for both of us if you report the resources.(wink) anyways should be done in no time.
Aww you're the best! Thank you! Thank you! (jolly)
I will report instead next time (hopefully there won't be a next time though, lol). (hella)
I just wasn't sure what was best for you. (wink)(thumbsup)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
All resources are moved (glad) and although it was nice having all your resource links in one spot I like to try and promote the report button, it's not used as much as it should be lol

I'll be closing this topic now that it's been addressed and resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.